lolling about this morning, I had this stellar notion to compile a list of stateside wants and to do's. time will tell if this was a blogworthy enterprise.
Here they are in no particular order.
1. Eat some Tamarindo mexican ... preferably a few times including brunch and sangria.
2. Eat some Cactus mexican ... preferably including breakfast and mexican coffee.
3. Eat a few breakfasts that include eggs and bacon and homefries and strong coffee.
4. Visit my Orygun peeps.
5. Walk on the sands of the beach in Seaside, Orygun ...
6. Hug and kiss my offspring.
7. Visit my Oaktown (and surrounds) peeps.
8. Have a night on the town with some of my peeps...maybe include a few shakes of my moneymaker.
9. Pick up stateside shopping list items for me and France-living friends .... (requests accepted).
10. Fill the empty suitcase I am bringing with agonized-over items now in storage...
(takes stock of list ... hmmm... a little heavy on the eating quotient...note to self, revise list)
Any suggestions from my studio audience?