(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Monday, February 16, 2009

on safari... and stuff ....

well, folks ... off for a 'petite aventure' ... a break from the cold and capitalizing upon the new relative proximity to Africa.

Gone for a few weeks and probably not blogging regularly. lucky to have running water, let alone internet access!

I WILL however take copious notes and photos ... and hopefully have a million small adventures as only Kim can. That way, I can dazzle you with stories upon my return.

ponders what other witticisms to throw in. comes up with nothing.

Okay then, I'll leave you with that...feel free to confer amongst yourselves and ready your questions for my return ... ha!

6 comments:

Anait said...

I have always DREAMED of going to Africa!!!! Have an awesome time and take lots and lots of fotos!!!

La Framéricaine said...

Hey! Africa's a big place.

Which country are you going to? A Francophone one, perchance? Sénégal? Mali? Cameroun? Togo? Burkina Faso?

Have a blast and do send a postcard or two!

Kathleen said...

So, I ask myself, "Is this the same high heeled, smart, fast talking, Dolce and Gabbana bag toting, senior executive from Wells Fargo that we all knew and loved?" Not any more!!
Bravo!

M said...

Okay lovey, getting started on the list now. It should be ready upon your return.

Enjoy your adventure.

Our Juicy Life said...

can't wait to hear more....

Randal Graves said...

Watch out for high seas pirates!