(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Monday, March 31, 2008

harumph.


Apparently I'm an even bigger blognovice than I suspected. My request to list my fledgling blog on blogher.com was rejected today. My blog has not lived for at least 30 days and so ... we do not yet pass muster for elbow-rubbing with all of the blogging Hers on that little parcel of internetland. My rejection was penned by a woman named Joy. Oh the irony.

Thank goodness the internets are vast and accepting of a little tumbleweed such as mine. I'll keep on keepin' on and soon, they won't have Non, je ne regrette rien (wow that's a mouthful, ain't it?) to kick around.

Until then, would someone please feed me a comment or two? All I hear is the whistling wind. (queue spaghetti western music).

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yeah, I'm not good enough to rate a blogher listing either. I guess I'm not Fembot-Agro enough. wotevah!