Randal with one ell and a bad case of l'ennui tagged me for this one ....
Favoritest Albums ... anytime
1. Van Morrison - Moondance
2. Django Reinhardt - Djangology
3. Edith Piaf - The Voice of The Sparrow
4. Miles Davis - Birth of Cool
5. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
6. Robert Johnson - The Complete Recordings
7. Sarah Vaughn - Live at Mr. Kelly's
8. Billy Joel - An Innocent Man
Favorite Newer Music
1. The Bird and the Bee - Again and Again and Again and Again
2. Pink Martini - Sympathique
3. Jet - Get Born
4. John Legend - Save Room
5. James Morrison - Undiscovered
6. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
7. Ben Harper - Lifeline
8. Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby -
I'm like Randal, I could go on for pages. this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
Tag you are IT!
1. Amy Rigby (come ON, I want to know what a REAL MUSICIAN listens to and loves ... )
2. Bete de Jour(not that I don't think he thinks he is to hifalutin to do it...but I want to know what a quirky Brit listens to when he isn't ...um...being all quirky and shit)
3. speaking of quirky Brits, Nunhead Mum of One(what do YOU listen to as you chase your darling son and husband around?)
Sorry Randal, can't come up with 7 taggees ... so flog me.
I'm still working on complying with the following fine print:
Rules and Regulations:
1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the seven bloggers you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
2. Each person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section HERE at Je Ne Regrette Rien.
3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar, along with a link back to this page.
4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.