(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

free red cross donation ...


Okay, I was browsing at Mrs. C's (No Place Like It) and found some lift-worthy news... a way to brush up on your French by reading a very entertaining blog de Noël ... Mon Beau Sapin (or My Beautiful Christmas Tree).

Mon Beau Sapin is a French Comic collective that is raising money via unique visitor page views to their site. Apparently this effort is underwritten by orange.fr. Money raised by "clicks" or page views will be donated to the Red Cross and used to purchase Christmas gifts for needy kids.

And the site is pretty entertaining! I promise! See For Yourself!
So you can do some good works for yourself AND the kiddies ... and it is F-R-E-E.

sorry Mrs. C for the blatant plagiarization. I'm unabashedly like that. shameless, really! but it IS for a good cause, right?

(on a side note, apparently refresh doesn't up the ante, so visit again and again)

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

I've always figured once I get humor en français, then I'm halfway there to sort of semi possibly maybe understanding the language. Boy, do I have a long way to go.

But this works out excellently as one can simultaneously work on self-improvement and think of the little kiddies.

JChevais said...

Tis for a good cause: Plagarize away. Hell, I work with lawyers. You think that they write all that stuff BY THEMSELVES? Law is rife with plagarism.

Har.