I have an iPod obsession. Or better put, an obsession with my iPod. If I go broke, it may be because of the addiction I have to buying music.
So when Miss She-Weasel gave me the opportunity, in her well-titled "i-Curious" post, to share my last 10 songs listened to, I said, "OH, SNAP!" to myself (I know, I know, so out of character for me ... )
Well here they are. Too bad it is only 10.
1. Sealion, Feist.
2. Beautiful Liar, Beyoncé
3. Indecision, Django Reinhardt
4. Swing 39, Robert Helier et sa Formation Swing
5. The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli
6. White Lies, Paolo Nutini
7. Saudade Vem Correndo, Stan Getz & Luiz Bonfa
8. Lou-Ee, Lou-EE, Fastball
9. Back to Black, Amy Winehouse
10. Solamente Una Vez, Agustin Lara
WA-HOOOOOO. I just went back to doublecheck since I screwed up the last tag and it is supposed to be TWENTY-FIVE songs, so here's some more:
11. Mister bluebird, pancake breakfast
12. The Look of Love (Madison Park vs. Lenny B. Remix), Nina Simone
13. La Soledad, Pink Martini
13. Va t'en, Dominique A
14. In Repair, John Mayer
15. Beautiful Day, U2
16. You Can Leave Your Hat On, Etta James
17. Supply and Demand, Amos Lee
18. La Vie en Rose, Edith Piaf
19. From Cayman Islands with Love, Stina Nordenstam
20. Strong Enough, Sheryl Crow
21. God Bless the Child, Billie Holiday
22. Don't Go to Nightclubs Anymore, Van Morrison
23. I'm Still In Love With You, Al Green
24. Welcome to the Black Parade, My Chemical Romance
25. Crazy, Gnarls Barkley
okay well now I must tag someone else. Ms. Utah, you're up. Nunhead Ramblings, how about you? Stacey, this is an easy one and you DO like music.. that's it I guess cos no one I tag ever responds (or LBR already gotcha)...guess I gotta start finding more blogs to read eh?
Late-breaking addition - Step up Monsieur L'ennui and show what you're made of. (pray gawd it isn't 25 Mettalica hits...wait a second, did they even have 25 hits??!!)
(graphic from www.smh.com.au)