(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Monday, September 1, 2008

california, here they come.


Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby are performing live in California September 3rd through the 5th (Wednesday through Friday).

September 3rd 8:00 p.m. Cinema Bar, Culver City, CA

September 4th 8:00 p.m. Multicultural Arts Center, Merced, CA

September 5th 8:00 p.m. Thee Parkside, San Francisco, CA

Kids, I know you're reading in San Francisco ... especially my hometown friends and family ... Ian, Johnelle, Paul, Justin, Ariel, Laura & Mike, Marcus & Linda, Neil DC, Maggie ... Mignonne friends ... Yeah, I'm talking ta YOU!

Throw caution to the wind and treat yourself to a cool evening ... I've vetted the act, its terrific!

Be a part of the 'blogging community' and go enjoy some fabulous music. And I'm adding that I expect YOU, my fellow bloggers and/or readers, to either return here with a comment or post on your blog with a backlink here, if you attend.

Did I mention they are my new neighbors up the road in Chalus! (Um ... that's in FRANCE!!! neener neener! lmao)

Also check out Amy's blog to read all about their Grand Tour! Check out their myspace.com page to hear a clip of their cool music!

No comments: