(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

happy birthday to my handsome son!

Today is my son's 25th birthday. Ian is a wonderful brother, son, grandson and friend to many. He is a very nurturing guy and has recently decided that he is changing his major to one that is related to horticulture. I find that very appropriate given his patient and caring nature.

I'm hoping I can lure him to France to assist with the redesign of my garden! His green thumb coupled with the fact he is bilingual could help me a lot! He has already helped Johnelle and I more than he knows with the time he spends at Mignonne.

I have so much to be thankful for ... but when anyone asks what I am proud of ... I unreservedly reply that my greatest accomplishment is my 2 wonderful kids. My favorite son and my favorite daughter (that worked out nicely, didn't it?)

No comments: